Neelanjona Nila Glamour Awesome Cute Images HD

Nilanjona Nila is the second runner up of Lux – Channel I superstar competition of 2104. She was born in Sylhet and brought up in Dhaka, now she is living in Uttara. She is the eldest among three sisters and a brother. She wants to express herself quite differently but Nilanjona Nila had no intention to become an actress in her childhood. She is used to watch the Lux competition from the beginning and thus wanted to be a lux star. She gave her name to the competition with the help of her mother and thus the new journey began. How did she feel during those moments when perseverance and planning led her near to her dreams? Nilanjona Nila said, “I was really happy to be the second runner up in the competition although I couldn’t win the first position. I’m really proud and excited. I can’t express it in words. When Rumana Malik Munmun Apu announced my name I became silent for long.”
Neelanjona Nila Glamour Awesome Cute Images HD Neelanjona Nila Glamour Awesome Cute Images HD Reviewed by rajamcreations on 13:18 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.