Mitali Nag Valentines Day Hot Cleveage Spicy PhotoShoot Images HD

Mitali Nag is an Indian television actor and singer. She is mainly recognised for playing the lead role in Zee TV's popular show Afsar Bitiya with Kinshuk Mahajan and has gained a huge popularity after the serial. She always wanted to become a singer and carve her niche in the music industry. Mitali even has her own all girls band Teen Musketranis.Mitali Nag was born on 18th March 1984 in Mharashtra, India. She hails from Nagpur and was part of shows like 'Mano Ya Na Mano' and 'Wanted-High Alert'. Mitaali is truly a blessed woman with a beautiful face and an even more beautiful voice. Even she has created magic with her voice as well. After impressing viewers with her immaculate acting talent, the dusky beauty is now all set to mesmerize the world with her sweet voice. Mitaali has recently lent her voice for a song Kaise Jaye Guzari in Ebn-e-Batuta film. She said " Music has always been an important agenda in my career plans but shooting for dailies hardly gave me any time to sharpen my singing skills. Thus, I had to put it on the back burner. But after I wrapped up my last show I started polishing my skills by going to music classes".
Mitali Nag Valentines Day Hot Cleveage Spicy PhotoShoot Images HD Mitali Nag Valentines Day Hot Cleveage Spicy PhotoShoot Images HD Reviewed by rajamcreations on 13:10 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.