Rajshri Rani Latest Hot Spicy Pink Dress Glamour PhotoShoot Images At Mental Police Trailer Launch

Rajshri Rani Pandey is an Indian television actress who plays the character of Suhani in Suhani Si Ek Ladki opposite Sahil Mehta which airs on STAR Plus.She started her acting career in 2014, by guest starring in shows like Savdhaan India , Haunted Nights and CID. In June 2014, she was cast as in a television series Suhani Si Ek Ladki.Her family consists of her parents and brother. Her mother died in 2014.Rajshri said,"My mom had diabetes and in the last week she was in ICU and the next thing we knew was she got a heart attack and she was gone forever. It's a very difficult time for me but I have to be strong for my father. I have to look after him. Her thoughts always used to run in my mind but still I managed to give got shot in front of the camera. And I must thank my production team for being so supportive. They all stood by me."She has a Bachelor of Tourism degree.
Rajshri Rani Latest Hot Spicy Pink Dress Glamour PhotoShoot Images At Mental Police Trailer Launch Rajshri Rani Latest Hot Spicy Pink Dress Glamour PhotoShoot Images At Mental Police Trailer Launch Reviewed by rajamcreations on 14:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.